This week there was lots of work under the hood. Because jquery mobile does not support linking to page anchors i removed it and re-did the routing with pure angular.js The jquery mobile angular adapter and even jquery itself were also removed.
This wasn't hard because the main reason to use jquery mobile was for its styles which can also be used directly with only the jquery mobile css file with a bit of effort.
Unfortunately, although angular.js claims to support going to page anchors, i didn't get that to work yet.
Next, the datastructure was refactored to use the browsers localStorage. I decided to store one task per record to make updating individual tasks easier.
At the moment this appears to make the application slower, and the main reason for that should be that the same records are being read multiple times, but i stopped there in order to focus on functionality and get the first update feature in place instead.