Worked on a bunch of smaller issues this week. Removed some padding from the title to give it more room. Use "placeholder" to describe the fields. The textarea resizes as text is added. I found a compact vanilla.js solution for that. Action buttons are no longer links, thus no longer add an entry in the history when the action for a task is changed. The "jump to task" issue is still open, but i made a bit of progress understanding it, and i found some examples how to implement edit-in-place using angularjs ng-show which i'll work on next week.
Other goals for the next week are to start talking to potential users, and continue working on back button and "jump to task" issue if there is time.
Other ideas for improvements which i might work on in the coming weeks are comming up too:
- server synchronization
- updating actions like: ignore/cancel, read (a book icon, can replace research), dl later(some kind of clock)
- find a way to handle long descriptions