This weeks goal is to create a "minimum product" as i realized that once it is possible to add new tasks, the product is usable as a minimalistic task manager. I am calling this a "minimum product" instead of a "minimum viable product" because i don't know if this version is already viable.
Viable or not, once the product is somewhat usable, we can get a better feel for how it works, how practical the overview is, etc. This will hopefully provide more insight in how to proceed and which features to add.
Here is one possible roadmap:
- feature: add tasks in any project (the "minimum product")
- feature: assign a task to a project
- feature: create new projects
- feature: edit tasks (is this the mvp?)
- maybe publish this state as an app for iphone and android to learn about the publishing process.
- add comments to tasks (later when the tasks are emails, and a comment is made on a task sent by someone else, this will effectively be like an email-reply)
- explore APIs to access mail storage in the phone, or
- extend the backend to store tasks on a server which can translate them into emails
- since email is a core feature of our email-task-manager, probably this stage is the mvp